– Richmond Camera Gift Certificate
I’m hoping to have a booth at one of the big wedding shows coming up early in 2011, and I need to have enlarged photographs there on display. Richmond Camera is where I make my enlargements. You can purchase them online here.
– Camera Flash or Gift Certificate to B&H Photo
I say one or the other because flashes are expensive, and you may not want/be able to buy the whole thing. This is the one that I’m practically going for, and this is the one that you can buy me if you just won the lottery.
– Flip UltraHD Pocket Digital Camcorder
I’d like to have a REAL video camera, but it’s going to be a year or two before I can afford that. This will be perfect in the meantime, since it will still allow me to capture video in high definition with a pocketable device. You can buy them at electronics stores or in lots of places online, including here.
– A New Vest
Nothing expensive, just something I can wear with “dress-casual” attire. Keep the color neutral – black, gray, beige – so it can be worn with most of my wardrobe.
– Subscription to Adbusters Magazine
You can get one here.
– Board Games
Whatever you think looks interesting. Best bought at game stores (like One Eyed Jacques in Carytown, or online at Troll & Toad.
– Books (hardback only)
– Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass (in a single book)
– Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
– Anything by Tom Robbins
– The Corrections, by Jonathan Franzen
– The Stand, by Stephen King
– His Dark Materials Trilogy (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass), by Phillip Pullman